Lumosity: #1 Brain Games & Cognitive Training App is a free Android App developed by Lumos Labs, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Lumosity: #1 Brain Games & Cognitive Training App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Train your brain with the free puzzle games used by over 85 million people worldwide! Lumosity’s educational games for adults offer over 40 brain games to put your memory, problem solving skills and logic to the test. Enjoy cognitive games and start challenging your memory, attention and more today!
At Lumosity, we’re always exploring new ways to create brain challenges. Our brain workout games take cognitive tasks and turn them into fun games that test your mind! Enjoy mind training daily workouts and challenges, track your scores and experience the cognitive games made by our in-house designers.
Enjoy free brain games that provide mental stimulation! Here's what you'll get:
40+ brain games to challenge 5 core cognitive abilities, including:
– Puzzle games
– Memory games
– Problem solving games
– Logic games
– Critical thinking games
Brain workout games that use your training habits and preferences to exercise your:
– Problem solving
– And more!
– Learn your cognitive patterns as well as game strengths and weaknesses
– Understand your brain training with detailed insights
Ready for fun and free brain games that test your critical thinking? Download Lumosity today!
THE STORY BEHIND LUMOSITY
We’re a team of scientists and designers exploring new ways to challenge the brain and push cognitive research forward.
Our scientists take common cognitive and neuropsychological tasks, or design entirely new, experimental challenges. Working with experienced designers, they transform these tasks into fun games that challenge core cognitive skills.
We also work with 40+ university researchers worldwide. We give qualified researchers free access to Lumosity training and tools — helping them investigate new areas in cognition.
As we learn more about the possibilities of brain training, we invite you to train with us, and join us in our mission to advance the understanding of human cognition.
The Lumosity app is available in English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Korean. To access the app in one of our languages, change your device setting to the desired language. English is the default language for devices not set to one of our supported languages.
GET HELP: http://help.lumosity.com
VISIT US: http://www.lumosity.com
FOLLOW US: https://plus.google.com/+lumosity/
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/lumosity
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/lumosity
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Lumosity: #1 Brain Games & Cognitive Training App first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Bitmoji – Your Personal Emoji Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Lumosity: #1 Brain Games & Cognitive Training App on PC
To download and install Lumosity: #1 Brain Games & Cognitive Training App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Lumosity: #1 Brain Games & Cognitive Training App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Lumosity: #1 Brain Games & Cognitive Training App on PC.
Download Lumosity: #1 Brain Games & Cognitive Training App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Lumosity: #1 Brain Games & Cognitive Training App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Lumosity: #1 Brain Games & Cognitive Training App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Lumosity: #1 Brain Games & Cognitive Training App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.