Ludo King is a free Android Game developed by Gamotronix, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ludo King PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
*THIS IS OFFICIAL LUDO KING™ GAME
Ludo King™ is board game played between friends, family & kids. Recall your childhood!
Ludo King is a cross platform game that supports Desktop, Android and iOS platform at same time in online multiplayer mode.
*NEW Snakes and Ladders game added.
*Private Mode Multiplayer Guide: https://youtu.be/HFLgKXOrHdU
*Online Mode Guide: https://youtu.be/V0aDVRPb2UY
Ludo game traces its lineage back to 6th century India. Ludo is derived from the game Pachisi. Ludo is also very similar to Spanish board game Parchís.
Ludo game has stayed popular throughout the ages, varying only a little in its game structure. This persevering game is now available for you to play in an all new modernized format, i.e. as a video game application.
The game is played between 2 to 6 players and you have the option of playing the game against the computer, against your friends, or even against people from around the world. The objective of the game is pretty straightforward; each player gets 4 tokens, these tokens must make a full turn of the board and then make it to the finish line.
Whoever gets all four tokens to the end first is the winner. However, each move can only be made based on the number decided by casting a six-sided die, and each token can only move out of their home by casting a six. Additionally, the competition factor of the games is upped by the fact that while moving if another player’s token lands on the same square as your token, then your token will automatically be sent back home and you’ll need to roll a six again.
Ludo King is a game that was once played by kings and now it can be enjoyed by you and your family and friends. While the gameplay might seem simple at first, the game is immensely enjoyable and challenging. You’ll be playing this one for hours and its fun for the whole family. Try to beat your opponents and compete for the highest scores on the leaderboards.
Another game similar in structure is Snakes and Ladders. Like Ludo, you may have played this board game when you were young. Ludo King now incorporates this classic game as a whole new level. The objective of the game is simple: you start on 1 and you have to be the first one to make it to 100. However, you can only move the same number of tiles as the number you roll on a die. The board is also littered with snakes and ladders. If you land on the same tile as the beginning of a ladder, then you can take the ladder as a shortcut and move on up. But, if you land on the mouth of a snake, then down you go to its tail. A game of ups and down, Snakes and Ladders has been a favorite for generations; and now you can play it too, with Ludo King.
*LUDO KING™ PUBLISHING RIGHTS RESERVED WITH GAMOTRONIX
Ludo King provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: 11 Most Interesting (Legal) Deep Web Sites [Guide]
Download and Install Ludo King on PC
To download and install Ludo King for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ludo King on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ludo King on PC.
Download Ludo King for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ludo King Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ludo King, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ludo King on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.