Lowrance: Fishing & Navigation is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Lowrance: Fishing & Navigation PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Enjoy the best fishing experience, on and off the water, with the Lowrance App, seamlessly connecting you to your Lowrance Products, discover useful tips and trick to help you catch more fish, and find the best fishing hot spots with our live and downloadable nautical charts, so you’re can find the fish from home, and on the water.
A user-friendly choice for everyone with Lowrance electronics on their boat, this app is also a great fishing tool on its own.
Plan your next fishing trip from wherever you are. By auto-saving your favorite routes, waypoints and trails in the app, you can find your way to the fish faster once you’re on board! All accessible when offline.
The Lowrance App empowers you:
– Activation/Registration of your Lowrance fishfinder
– Support for your Lowrance Products
– Free up-to-date charts
– High resolution bathymetry charts
– Waypoints, routes and trails
– Auto routing direct to your favorite fishing spots
– Offline maps
– Thousands of points of interest, including relevant information about marinas, harbors, beaches, shops and much more
– Real-time AIS
– Personalization of your maps
– Marine weather forecast
Functionality involving direct integration with devices Lowrance requires NOS software versions of 20.0 and above. Please check for compatibility with your device model:
The Lowrance app updates on a continuous basis to make sure you get the best experience and to bring you the most up-to-date maps and functionalities. Be sure to check in for updates regularly.
C-Map maps can be used online free. You can also purchase and enjoy downloadable maps in remote areas without connection.
Try our 14 day free trial.
Terms of service
More information at
Ask about our opinion, Lowrance: Fishing & Navigation provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Add A Brightness Slider In Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Lowrance: Fishing & Navigation on PC
To download and install Lowrance: Fishing & Navigation for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Lowrance: Fishing & Navigation on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Lowrance: Fishing & Navigation on PC.
Download Lowrance: Fishing & Navigation for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Lowrance: Fishing & Navigation Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Lowrance: Fishing & Navigation, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Lowrance: Fishing & Navigation on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.