LoveNeuro: Student-Led Neuroscience App is a free Android App developed by The Goofy Anatomist, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LoveNeuro: Student-Led Neuroscience App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Note: LoveNeuro is only available in English.
Are you at school or university and studying the human nervous system? Are you a teacher or lecturer looking to inspire your students? Are you curious about how the human body works? If so, then LoveNeuro is for you.
LoveNeuro is an educational app designed by a student, for students. It runs across a variety of Android smartphones and tablets, with the aim of bringing the human nervous system to life for its users. This app contains a variety of useful resources to help you learn and remember the complex but amazing nervous system. Sections 1.0. – 4.0. are easy-to-understand notes and specially picked diagrams that explain the anatomy and physiology of the nervous system, from the cellular level up to the gross anatomical level. Section 5.0. provides 120 interactive quiz questions to test your neuroscience knowledge.
Section 6.0. introduces the Inking Zone – use a stylus or touch to annotate blank templates of the nervous system and then share the completed diagrams to your favourite cloud storage or note-taking apps for revision later. Section 7.0. offers four video tutorials (Alzheimer's disease, the HPA axis, spinal cord and the action potential). Section 8.0. contains The Neuroscience Dictionary and a recommended reading list.
Throughout LoveNeuro you’ll find clinical, research and revision notes that help to put your knowledge in context. The app also provides an ‘Email a Question’ feature to support your learning.
With all these great resources available, why not give LoveNeuro a go?
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced LoveNeuro: Student-Led Neuroscience App first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to set aside tabs on Firefox [Guide]
Download and Install LoveNeuro: Student-Led Neuroscience App on PC
To download and install LoveNeuro: Student-Led Neuroscience App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LoveNeuro: Student-Led Neuroscience App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LoveNeuro: Student-Led Neuroscience App on PC.
Download LoveNeuro: Student-Led Neuroscience App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LoveNeuro: Student-Led Neuroscience App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LoveNeuro: Student-Led Neuroscience App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LoveNeuro: Student-Led Neuroscience App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.