Louenna is a free Parenting App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Louenna PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Louenna is the ‘Nanny in Your Pocket’ app guiding parents through everything you need to know.
From preparing for the arrival of your baby right through to them starting school, the app answers all of your childcare questions.
Developed by well-known Norland Nanny and Maternity Nurse, Louenna, the app is full of information on feeding, routines, potty training, weaning, development, activities and all aspects of baby and toddler sleep.
Featuring hundreds of chapters, detailed video demonstrations, logs and timers to track feeding, sleep and nappies – this is the all-in-one parenting manual that’s with you 24/7.
You can use the app before you purchase. There are monthly or yearly price plans available, which means no hidden costs or added extras.
-> £4.99 / month
-> £24.99 / year
Louenna provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Simple PDF Reader 2020 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Louenna on PC
To download and install Louenna for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Louenna on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Louenna on PC.
Download Louenna for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Louenna Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Louenna, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Louenna on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.