Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop is a free Photography App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Loopsie is the best app that lets you shoot stunning 3D PHOTOS and living photos in motion on the go.
No tripod or professional tools needed. Just a bit of creativity and your photos will come to life with a stunning cinematography effect!
With Loopsie you can create original video motions effects that you can not create with Enlight Pixaloop, Dazz Cam, or similar apps that uses images as source.
★ Stunning video effects in motion and stills
Our living effects make your videos unique and let your content stand out from the others. Welcome our new breathtaking video loops.
★ 3D Photo and 3D Dazz Cam
Loopsie has a powerful integrated 3D camera that let you shot your dazz in full HD resolution.
★ Integrated Video Camera
Loopsie has a powerful integrated video camera that let you shot your video in full HD resolution.
★ Easy video editor
The video editing is straight simple. Everyone can create beautiful contents.
★ Stabilization Algorithm
Loopsie removes shaking hands effects on your videos. From unwanted motion to stills! Thanks to the top notch stabilization algorithm you can leave your tripod at home!
★ Full HD videos
No blurred or low definitions videos. Loopsie fully supports Full HD.
★ User friendly UI
You don’t need to be a geek or a post production or videomaking expert.
Taking a Loopsie is as easy as taking a selfie!
★ Loop effects
Choose if you want your video to have bounce or a repeat loop.
★ Share it easy
Social ready video output resolutions.
★ Aspect Ratios
You can choose between all the most common aspect ratios.
1) How does it work?
To obtain this video effect a part of the video is kept still, while another part plays in loop.
2) How can I select the moving and the still part?
With #loopsie you just have to drag your finger over the video.
There are two brush mode (motion / stills) that you can select.
3) How can I shot a good video setup?
#loopsie usually works in every setup, but there are some good common videos scenarios that you can exploit to create some beautiful videos.
Some of these videos scenarios are: waterfalls, water flows, fires, seas, moving backgrounds.
4a) What are the differences between Enlight Pixaloop App and Loopsie App
While Pixaloop app creates living photos starting from still images, Loopsie starts from videos.
4b) What are the differences between Dazz Cam App and Loopsie App
While Dazz Cam app creates 3D photos starting from depth images, Loopsie creates 3D photos like Dazz Cam but it starts from videos.
5) Are you affiliated/connected to Flixel Photos Inc. AKA Flixel? Are you the maker of Cinemagraph (TM) / Cinemagraphs?
No, Loopsie is in no way affiliated or connected with Flixel Inc. (TM) .
Cinemagraph (TM) is a trademark owned by Flixel Inc.
6) What can I do to prevent weird video effects?
The video stabilization algorithm, the autofocus, the high quality encoding and the new camera2 api should automatically prevent glitches and weird video effects. However it's important that you stay as still as possible while taking the video.
Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop on PC
To download and install Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop on PC.
Download Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.