Looper! is the newest Puzzle release developed and published by Kwalee Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Looper! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Take a trip through Looper – a joyous, melodious casual game that puts your sense of rhythm and timing to the test.
Every tap starts a colourful new beat that travels along increasingly complex constellations – get your timing wrong and the beats could crash and burn. Get it right, however, and experience the simple satisfaction of looping harmony.
Featuring hundreds of unique levels, each designed to sooth and satisfy your puzzling needs. Looper is a music puzzle game like no other.
Looper! provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Sports Car Parking Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Looper! on PC
To download and install Looper! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Looper! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Looper! on PC.
Download Looper! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Looper! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Looper!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Looper! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.