Loop Habit Tracker is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Álinson S Xavier. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Loop Habit Tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Loop helps you create and maintain good habits, allowing you to achieve your long-term goals. Detailed charts and statistics show you how your habits improved over time. The app is completely ad-free, open source and it respects your privacy.
Simple, beautiful and modern interface
Loop has a minimalistic interface that is very easy to use and follows the material design guidelines.
In addition to showing your current streak, Loop has an advanced formula for calculating the strength of your habits. Every repetition makes your habit stronger, and every missed day makes it weaker. A few missed days after a long streak, however, will not completely destroy your entire progress, unlike other don't-break-the-chain apps.
Detailed graphs and statistics
Clearly see how your habits improved over time with detailed charts and statistics. Scroll back to see the complete history of your habits.
Supports not only daily habits, but also habits with more complex schedules, such as 3 times every week; one time every other week; or every other day.
Create an individual reminder for each habit, at a chosen hour of the day. Easily check, dismiss or snooze your habit directly from the notification, without opening the app.
Track your habits directly from your home screen, with beautiful and colorful widgets.
Completely ad-free and open source
There are absolutely no advertisements, annoying notifications or intrusive permissions in this app, and there will never be. The complete source code is available under an open-source license (GPLv3).
Works offline and respects your privacy
Loop doesn't require an Internet connection or online account registration. Your confidential habit data never leaves your phone. Neither the developers nor any third-parties have access to it.
Take your data with you
If you want to further analyze your data or move it to another service, Loop allows you to export it to spreadsheets (CSV) or to a database format (SQLite).
Loop Habit Tracker provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: BLeBRiTY PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Loop Habit Tracker on PC
To download and install Loop Habit Tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Loop Habit Tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Loop Habit Tracker on PC.
Download Loop Habit Tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Loop Habit Tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Loop Habit Tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Loop Habit Tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.