Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS navigation and maps is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS navigation and maps PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
An ultimate navigation application for all outdoor enthusiasts – hikers, mountainbikers, mountaineers, trail runners or geocachers. And not only for them, Locus Map Pro is widely used also by professionals – explorers, travelers or rescue squads all over the world.
Locus Map Pro offers true multi functionality and flexibility:
• advanced navigation capability, supporting online and offline routing services
• unprecedented choice of premium online and offline maps
• advanced map tools – map overlays, offsets, WMS sources support
• tools for monitoring sports activities – track recording, customizable dashboard, audio coach, charts, statistics, support of external BL/ANT+ sensors (GPS, HRM, cadence…)
• worldwide weather 24/7 forecast
• sophisticated tools for geocaching – location tools, online/offline logging, support of trackables, Pocket Queries, spoilers…
•LoMaps – offline maps of all the World – switch them to hiking/biking map, winter or city map. FREE DOWNLOAD of the first 3 LoMaps.
Detailed hiking maps and cycling maps of the best world map publishers:
•USA by USGS classic/satellite, NeoTreks (AccuTerra),
•Canada by BackRoad Map Books,
•maps of Great Britain by Ordnance Survey (Explorer, Landranger), Switzerland by SwissTopo, Belgium by IGN Belgium, France by IGN France, Denmark by Kortforsyningen, Iceland by LMI Atlas Map, Netherlands by Map5.nl, Slovenia by PZS Maps, Spain by CNIG maps, Sweden by Lantmäteriet, Poland by Compass, Germany, Austria and North Italy by Kompass, Outdooractive – Summer and Winter maps, Basemap.at and Freytag-Berndt, Czechia and Slovakia by SHOCart and Geodézie Online
and many others…
•support of external maps in MAP, SQLite, TAR, MBT, GEMF, Orux or RMA formats, and of own OpenStreetMap or map themes
Navigation and guidance
• turn•by•turn voice navigation with support of online/offline routing services
• beeline guidance to a point (on map or by compass) or along a route with notifications
• multi•profile track recording
• audio coach – commented workouts
• support of Bluetooth/ANT+ external sensors – HRM, speed/cadence, GPS, NMEA
• route planning
• import/export of routes/tracks from/to various formats (KML, KMZ, GPX…) and web services (Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies, Google Earth, Freelogbook.biz etc…)
• customizable bike computer dashboard
• creating own database – order, search, sort
• import/export in many formats, web services support
• OSM POIs
• map overlay, calibration and offsets
• support of various external map formats and coordinate systems
• visualising geotagged photos, OSM notes
• online and offline addresses
• OSM POIs, GeoNames and Wikipedia
• downloading geocaches via Geocaching4Locus add•on
• offline and online logging
• support of waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers
• graphic and calculation tools
• continuous sharing of location in real time
And much more
• parking assistant, sunrise/sunset time, world wide weather forecast, NFC tagger, QR code generator…
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Locus Map Pro is highly customizable. Everything can be set according to user's needs. Its functionality can be further extended by numerous Add•ons – Locus Map Watch, Augmented reality, GeoGet/GSAK, Pebble, Munzee etc.
Ask about our opinion, Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS navigation and maps provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to send meeting invitations in Outlook 2016 [Guide]
Download and Install Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS navigation and maps on PC
To download and install Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS navigation and maps for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS navigation and maps on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS navigation and maps on PC.
Download Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS navigation and maps for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS navigation and maps Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS navigation and maps, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS navigation and maps on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.