LockMyPix: Private Photo & Video Vault is a free Android App developed by fourchars, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LockMyPix: Private Photo & Video Vault PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Protect your privacy
Hide pictures & videos with LockMyPix PRO in your private photo & video vault. Encrypt your private pictures and videos with the proven military-grade AES encryption. Recommended by CHIP.DE².
Stop getting spied – Start protecting yourself
Hide images and videos with LockMyPix photo and video vault is the easiest way to gain full control of who sees what. Your public gallery remains available to your friends, family and coworkers – but your secrets are protected in your private image vault.
LockMyPix uses proven AES encryption used by government, military and banks worldwide. Use it now to protect your privacy.
★ The best app to keep photos and videos truly private:
* AES encryption
* Login with pin, fingerprint, password or pattern
* Hide + encrypt unlimited images
* Hide + encrypt unlimited videos
* Hide the app icon and make LockMyPix invisible
* Create encrypted backups
* Full SD-Card support (Android 5 and higher)
* Fake-Login for "special cases"
* Easy to use & blazing fast
★ Integrated premium features
Fake-Login: Enhance your security. LockMyPix protects you against people who may force you to open your encrypted images or movies. Use the Fake-PIN feature that opens a fake LockMyPix account where you can place other pictures / videos. Nobody knows that you have a another LockMyPix vault.
Hide the app: Hide the original app icon. LockMyPix will look like another app and only you know the secret.
True Encryption: LockMyPix encrypts your private photos and videos. Your hidden images and videos are not only hidden, but safe & encrypted with the AES encryption standard to ensure that no one can get to your private files. No tricks possible.
** Whats the difference to similar apps?
Unlike other apps pictures and videos will be hidden, but also encrypted with AES. Thus there is no easy hack to gain access to your protected images and videos without authorization. No tricks – true security.
** Where are the encrypted images stored?
LockMyPix stores your private vault on the device memory or the SD-Card. You can select your preferred memory.
Safe your pictures, movies, videos & vids in a vault with true encryption.
Get the better app to protect your privacy with true encryption.
Contact & Support
For questions or assistance just send us a message to email@example.com
² LockMyPix is recommended by CHIP.DE:
Ask about our opinion, LockMyPix: Private Photo & Video Vault provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Sugar Crush Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install LockMyPix: Private Photo & Video Vault on PC
To download and install LockMyPix: Private Photo & Video Vault for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LockMyPix: Private Photo & Video Vault on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LockMyPix: Private Photo & Video Vault on PC.
Download LockMyPix: Private Photo & Video Vault for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LockMyPix: Private Photo & Video Vault Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LockMyPix: Private Photo & Video Vault, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LockMyPix: Private Photo & Video Vault on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.