Lobby is the newest Social release developed and published by MAVERICK LIMITED. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Lobby PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the lobby for your social gaming.
Play games, watch videos together, and hang out.
Instantly match with new friends in a real-time voice chat room.
You can follow your new friends and stay in touch. When they're playing again, you can join their room with one tap.
Lobby provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to host a Minecraft game on a Linux virtual machine [Guide]
Download and Install Lobby on PC
To download and install Lobby for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Lobby on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Lobby on PC.
Download Lobby for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Lobby Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Lobby, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Lobby on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.