Living in the Ending World is a free Android Game developed by illuCalab., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Living in the Ending World PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
"Living in the Ending World" is a simple text-based adventure game. However, what awaits you is the inevitable death of the world. Make do with meager rations, establish a base of operation, travel through a crumbling world, build tools to protect yourself, preserve your sanity and somehow survive. It's that kind of game.
As you do so, perhaps you will see what has happened to this world and what is waiting for you in the end. And the only way for you to survive is…
– The game features a complex interplay of various factors. Throughout it all, your knowledge and experience will be put to the test.
– Unless you have a sudden moment of genius, the average time to reach the True Ending is 5-6 hours.
– There is no leveling and no save points.
– This is not designed to be played alone. Share your knowledge with friends on this journey. However, if a challenge is what you seek, we won't stop you.
– There is a True Ending, a Good Ending and several Bad Endings.
– There is a reward for those who have seen all the endings and sub-events.
■ The Ultimate Choice
The story begins with the ultimate choice inside a ship while nuclear missile warning alarms going off: a backpack full of food, a tote bag full of tools, a suitcase full of wallets and game consoles.
The choices that appear in the game will determine your future.
■ Exploration and Bases
Explore your surroundings, find food and materials and establish a base of operation. Events will randomly occur that may help you or cause you to suffer.
At your base of operation, you can organize the junk and food you find and use each to survive.
■ Exploring New Areas
As you explore the ruins, you'll be able to explore other areas as well. The items you find and the events that occur will differ depending on the area you explore.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Living in the Ending World first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Brain Test – Are you an intellectual? PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Living in the Ending World on PC
To download and install Living in the Ending World for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Living in the Ending World on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Living in the Ending World on PC.
Download Living in the Ending World for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Living in the Ending World Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Living in the Ending World, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Living in the Ending World on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.