LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard App is a free Android App developed by LiveBoard LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Whether you’re into classroom teaching, online, and video tutoring, we can become your handy app.
Use LiveBoard to
• Share your experience whenever & wherever you are. Distance and timing are no longer an obstacle.
• Communicate with the students in real-time via live messaging or audio chat.
• Make all students feel present. Let absent students participate as if they are in the classroom. Make classroom teaching easy and interactive via shared whiteboards.
• Invite external guests with a public link. Let parents and your future students get familiar with your knowledge and working style.
• Fully control drawing, writing and chatting functionality of the participants. Enable and disable them during the whole session.
• Teach different subjects and have separate groups for each of your classes or group of participants.
• Create groups with predefined members. Maintain all essential materials related to that group in one place and easily share them later. Save time on inviting participants for each session manually.
• Visualize teaching. Import JPEG, PNG images and PDF files to make your lessons easy to understand & memorize.
• Turn your lessons into video presentations. Record your sessions and share them with your students for later review and exam preparation.
• Maintain your lessons for online tutoring. Keep all your materials in one place and use them later while starting your online tutoring business.
• Spread your knowledge and share your experience. Record all your desired sessions and share them on your Facebook, LinkedIn, Slideshare and YouTube profiles to gain brand awareness and more potential students in the future.
Questions? Suggestions? Don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download now. Enjoy a 7-day free trial of any paid plan!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard App first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: No Crop Pro Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard App on PC
To download and install LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard App on PC.
Download LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.