LiveATC for Android is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LiveATC for Android PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
LiveATC for Android is brought to you by LiveATC.net – listen to live air traffic control!
(PLEASE READ ***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING)
Stuck in the airport terminal with endless delays?
Live near an airport and want to find out what's going on?
Have you always wondered what pilots talk to air traffic controllers about?
Now you can stop wondering and tune in live!
LiveATC for Android provides a quick and easy way to listen in on live conversations between pilots and air traffic controllers near many airports around the world. LiveATC for Android lets you browse by U.S. state or by country to find an airport and listen in to live air traffic conversations at or near a given airport. You can also use the "Nearby" feature to find an airport near you. You can then add any channel to your Favorites list for quick and easy access.
The LiveATC Network (http://liveatc.net) is the world's largest network of streaming audio feeds focused solely on aviation, currently covering over 1,200 airports around the world with over 2,000 different audio feeds and growing daily!
Explanation of some of the needed device permissions:
• The "Location" permission is required so that the app can determine what airports are located in your area when you select "Nearby"
• The "Device ID & Call Information" permission is needed by the app so that it can detect when you're placing or receiving a phone call so that it can automatically stop the audio stream to prevent it from interfering with your phone call
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Please check to see if your country, city and/or airports of interest are covered by LiveATC *BEFORE PURCHASING* – check at: http://liveatc.net . Note that we currently have no coverage in the U.K., Belgium, Germany, Iceland, Italy, New Zealand, Spain and some other countries where streaming ATC communications is prohibited by local law. Available airports are subject to change at any time – LiveATC owns and operates many of the receivers used in the network but most are provided by volunteers working in cooperation with LiveATC. Available airports can change, sometimes due to reasons beyond LiveATC's control. Also, there is no guarantee that all feeds will be up 24/7, though we make our best effort to do so and have a great track record of uptime.
Follow LiveATC for feed updates and breaking aviation and ATC-related news:
Ask about our opinion, LiveATC for Android provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: NBA on TNT VR PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install LiveATC for Android on PC
To download and install LiveATC for Android for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LiveATC for Android on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LiveATC for Android on PC.
Download LiveATC for Android for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LiveATC for Android Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LiveATC for Android, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LiveATC for Android on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.