Live Talk – free video chat is the newest Communication release developed and published by Videokar. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Live Talk – free video chat PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Livetalk allows you to talk and make friends with people from all over the world.
• Over 30 million downloads worldwide!
• Featured in Google Play Store in many countries!
▷ Discover & Connect!
Live Talk allows you to meet someone new with a single tap.
You can easily explore new cultures and people from all over the world.
– Meet new people from all over the world through live video calls (using 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi)
– Select your gender and start building new conversations
– Enhance your chat experience with facial recognition
▷ Share Live Talk with people around you and make more connections
Please leave a review on the Google Play Store. Your review will help make Livetalk a better service.
▷ Creating a better and enjoyable community at Livetalk
The Livetalk team is committed to creating a service that anyone can use safely. We believe our users are able to meet new and genuine people. Please respect other users to keep the community at its best!
▷ Protection of Personal Information
– We only collect your Gender information, which is stored locally and not sold nor shared to third parties.
– Information what you say directly to the other party once you connect can not be seen by other users.
– Please take caution when delivering sensitive information, because you are responsible for the information you provide to the other party once you connect.
Some of the screens are from Olivia Carneiro licensed under the ShareAlike 4.0 International(CC BY-SA 4.0)
Some of the screens are from Adventurejay licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 (CC BY 3.0)
Live Talk – free video chat provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: SHARE NOW (car2go & DriveNow) the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Live Talk – free video chat on PC
To download and install Live Talk – free video chat for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Live Talk – free video chat on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Live Talk – free video chat on PC.
Download Live Talk – free video chat for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Live Talk – free video chat Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Live Talk – free video chat, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Live Talk – free video chat on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.