Live Random Video Call is a free Android App developed by ABQ Developers, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Live Random Video Call PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Live Random Video Call is a free video chat app to connect with the strangers around the world. You can go live and talk with girls/boys all over the world.
With Live Random Chat you can video call millions of new people and share your thoughts with them. You can make video calls and new friends worldwide.
1) Free Random Video Call:
– No login required
– Free live video call with girls/boys
– Talk with random people and if you don't like then you can also change to different random person.
2)Random Video Call around the world:
– Daily meet new girls and talk with them
– Make new friends via random video chat
Live Random Video is amazing online video chat app. With this app you can go live and can do real-time video chat. You can find Live Indian Girls, Live USA Girls and any other country's people for random video chat.
Random video call terms and conditions:
– If users do any misbehave activity during live video call then user will be blocked
– Respect others
– Use of bad words is not allowed
Live Random Video Call provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to find and delete files older than X days on macOS [Guide]
Download and Install Live Random Video Call on PC
To download and install Live Random Video Call for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Live Random Video Call on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Live Random Video Call on PC.
Download Live Random Video Call for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Live Random Video Call Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Live Random Video Call, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Live Random Video Call on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.