Live Portrait Maker: Guys is a free Role Playing Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Live Portrait Maker: Guys PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
From the creator of Live Portrait Maker – create your own animated 2.5D guy 😊
❍ Tap to look 👀
❍ Style from 55 facial features & 26 outfits😍
❍ 12 dynamic, cool effects 😎
❍ Save, load, and take notes on your creations 🖋
❍ Save a picture or gif to your gallery 👍
❍ Casual, sweet 😇 or devious 😈 looks!
･ *ﾟ｡ *
* ﾟ｡·*･｡ ﾟ*
* ☆ ｡･ﾟ*.｡
* ❍｡ ﾟ･｡ * ｡
･ ﾟ☆ ｡
This smol thing was created by me, Angela He (again! :0). Reach me at twitter (@zephybite) or tumblr (zephyo.tumblr.com). Thanks for checking it out!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Live Portrait Maker: Guys first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Combat Strike CS: Counter Terrorist Attack FPS 3D on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Live Portrait Maker: Guys on PC
To download and install Live Portrait Maker: Guys for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Live Portrait Maker: Guys on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Live Portrait Maker: Guys on PC.
Download Live Portrait Maker: Guys for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Live Portrait Maker: Guys Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Live Portrait Maker: Guys, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Live Portrait Maker: Guys on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.