Live Law is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by Live Law Media. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Live Law PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
LiveLaw.in is a comprehensive Legal News Portal that will keep you updated on the latest legal news from India and across the world. With an eye-catchy layout, yet easy and convenient, you can now be sure that you won’t miss anything important. Moreover, the latest information will be available at your fingertips making it possible for you to make legal assessments and manage legal risks more effectively.
The Legal News Portal will cover Indian Courts, Judgments, Lawyers, Law Firms, Law Schools and Legal Developments in India.
LiveLaw.in also includes interviews with great personalities, news on law firms, laws schools and major events. LiveLaw.in also provides reviews/descriptions of unique law books.
* User friendly
* Up-to-the-minute news from the Indian legal system
* Easy to read titles and descriptions
* Quick click through to the source article
* Notifications to keep you up to date even when the app is closed.
We are committed to constantly improve our services to help make your life easier. If you have any issues or suggestions please reach out to us via the following channels:
Connect with us.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/livelawindia
Twitter – @LiveLawIndia
Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+LivelawIn
Ask about our opinion, Live Law provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to access your Linux PC remotely with NoMachine [Guide]
Download and Install Live Law on PC
To download and install Live Law for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Live Law on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Live Law on PC.
Download Live Law for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Live Law Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Live Law, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Live Law on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.