LinkedIn is a free Android App developed by LinkedIn, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LinkedIn PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Connect to opportunity and tap into your professional potential with the LinkedIn app. The app makes it easier to discover, connect and nurture relationships with people that matter, search and apply for jobs, and get updates on topics and companies that make a difference all on the go. This online social network is a great place connect and stay in touch with your professional relationships.
With LinkedIn, connect to people in your network including fellow employees at your company, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, follow companies and Influencers or professionals you admire, and find your way into your next dream job through current employees.
Also use the LinkedIn app to job search while you’re on the go. Save searches for jobs to find what you’re looking for and apply to a company with your resume right from the app. LinkedIn is the #1 way to conduct a social job search.
In addition to the job search and apply process, LinkedIn makes it easy to expand and publish your knowledge. The LinkedIn app allows you to write posts and share knowledge, stay updated and discover important news in today’s competitive world. LinkedIn app is also a great place to showcase your company or product with a great marketing opportunity.
Start with your LinkedIn profile. Use your LinkedIn profile as your professional brand. Share your virtual resume with accomplishments and job responsibilities to provide your network with updates and prospective employers with details of your skills and experience. Your profile is more than just your resume, it shows the world who you are, what you’re interested in and what you’ve accomplished in your career.
Use the LinkedIn app to:
• Tell your story and build your personal brand beyond your resume with your profile
• Add a profile image or photos to help people and employees discover your profile
• Search for people or find suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Keep in touch with your network; see updates on activity within your network
• Search for people who work at a specific company you’re interested in
• Job seekers can review the profile of hiring managers and discover which of their existing contacts can introduce them
• Find jobs, people, employees, companies and business opportunities recommended by someone in your network
• View other profiles
• Search and apply for jobs with your LinkedIn resume
• Find and follow companies and groups
• Follow companies to discover new jobs
• Share articles to fellow employees and your network
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from right within the app
• Employers can list jobs and search for potential employees
• Leverage your employees to build the talent brand of your company
We ask for a few permissions when you use this app. Here’s why: http://linkd.in/1l0S8YZ
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced LinkedIn first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Where Did The Skype Desktop App For Windows 10 Go? [Guide]
Download and Install LinkedIn on PC
To download and install LinkedIn for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LinkedIn on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LinkedIn on PC.
Download LinkedIn for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LinkedIn Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LinkedIn, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LinkedIn on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.