LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills is a free Android App developed by LinkedIn, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Grow your skills with LinkedIn Learning. Explore over 16,000 expert-led courses, available both for free and with a subscription.
Learn on the go with the LinkedIn Learning Android app.
Get the skills you need to succeed by watching bite-sized video courses anytime, anywhere.
Whether you want to learn leadership skills, build a mobile app, or how to use software, LinkedIn Learning has something for you. Take marketing classes, get management training, learn graphic design, take photography courses, watch web and interactive design tutorials, and much more. Watch expert-taught courses in leadership, programming, IT, 3D animation, and much more.
Sharpen your skills and get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning membership with the app:
– Access 16,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month
– Get personalized course recommendations
– Download courses for offline viewing
– Explore curated courses for a guided learning experience
– Save courses to watch later
– Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
– Share courses with your network
– Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile
– Access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools, and exclusive insights like Who’s Viewed Your Profile
Popular course topics and skills include:
– Learn business skills like becoming a manager, learn to give presentations, and how to negotiate
– Get communication tips and and time management training
– Develop leadership skills and get training on strategic planning
– Watch a variety of marketing tutorials like content marketing, digital marketing, SEO, and marketing tools like Google Analytics
– Brush up on Excel skills, QuickBooks, and other tools
– Learn coding languages like SQL, Java, C#, Python, and more
– Get the skills you need in IT infrastructure, database administration, and software administration
– Get training on game design and development
– Learn web development and how to build web applications or mobile apps
– Learn how to design and create a website
– Learn how to design logos, create ebooks, and more with in-depth tutorials on Illustrator, InDesign, Muse, and other software
– Learn photography and photo editing techniques, how to use a camera, Photoshop, Lightroom, and more
– Learn how to record and learn music production
– Learn videography and motion graphics with tutorials taught by experts
– Get 3D modeling and animation skills
The LinkedIn Learning app is free to download, with courses you can watch for free right away. With a subscription, you can access our full library across technology, creative and business topics.
For Monthly Premium: $29.99 monthly USD
For Annual Premium: $299.88 annual USD
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew until cancelled and will charge your credit card. You can turn off auto-renew at any time through your LinkedIn account.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Check If Your Office 2016 Product Key Is Authentic [Guide]
Download and Install LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills on PC
To download and install LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills on PC.
Download LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.