Link Sharing is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Link Sharing PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Link Sharing is a file sharing app that can conveniently share large video clips or massive quantities of photos (at their original sizes) to large groups of people.
– Large size files transfer without any settings and cable connection
– Transfer original files safely with Samsung Cloud
– Maximum 2G can be transferred at once, with individual file size limit being 1G
– Supports all file types (except Apk types)
– Various file transferring options
. Send to contacts, Create a link, Share with Code
* You may download the most recent PC version from the link below.
* Maximum of 2 GB can be transferred daily. Files are stored on the server for two days before being deleted.
* Apk files are not supported due to legal issues.
. Link Sharing introduction video:
. PC Simple Sharing introduction video:
Link Sharing provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Walmart on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Link Sharing on PC
To download and install Link Sharing for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Link Sharing on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Link Sharing on PC.
Download Link Sharing for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Link Sharing Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Link Sharing, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Link Sharing on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.