LineX Icon Pack is a free Android App developed by JustNewDesigns, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LineX Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This super-simplistic Neony icon pack with linear theme over 5000+ icons, It's one of the freshest icon packs you could think of.
This is might be the best linear style icon pack available in market. with lots of icons and beautiful masks for unthemed icons
And do you know?
An average user checks their device more than a 50 times in a day. make each time a real pleasure with this Icon pack.
There's always something new:
LineX Icon pack has 5000+ Icons.and we are adding more icons with every update.
Why Choose LineX Icon Pack over other Packs?
• 5000+ ICONS WITH TOP NOTCH QUALITY.
• Frequent Updates
• Perfect Masking system
• Lots of alternative icon
• Amazing Wall collection
Personal Recommended Settings and Launcher
• Launcher : Nova
• Set Icon Normalization Off From the Nova Settings
• Icon Size
> if you love small icons then set size to 85%
> if you love big icons then set size to 100% – 120%
• Icon preview &search.
• Dynamic Calendar
• Material Dashboard.
• Custom folder icons
• Category-based Icons
• Custom app drawer icons.
• Easy Icon Request
How to use this Icon pack?
Step 1 : Install supported theme Launcher
Step 2 : Open LineX Icon Pack and Go to Apply section and Select Launcher to apply.
If your launcher is not in a list make sure you apply it from your launcher settings
• If you have any issue with using Icon pack. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
• we do offer a 100% refund in case you didn't like it. So Nothing to worry about. Don't like it? Contact me via email in 24hours.
• A supported launcher is required to use this icon pack!
• FAQ section inside the app which answers a lot of questions you may have. Please read it before you emailing your question.
Icon Pack Supported Launchers
Action Launcher • ADW Launcher • Apex •Atom • Aviate • CM Theme Engine • GO • Holo Launcher • Holo HD • LG Home • Lucid • M Launcher • Mini • Next Launcher • Nougat Launcher •Nova Launcher(recommended) • Smart Launcher •Solo Launcher •V Launcher • ZenUI •Zero • ABC Launcher •Evie • L Launcher • Lawnchair
Icon Pack Supported Launchers not Included in Apply Section
• Microsoft Launcher • Arrow Launcher • ASAP Launcher •Cobo Launcher •Line Launcher •Mesh Launcher •Peek Launcher • Z Launcher • Launch by Quixey Launcher • iTop Launcher • KK Launcher • MN Launcher • New Launcher • S Launcher • Open Launcher • Flick Launcher • Poco Launcher
This icon pack has been tested, and it works with these launchers. However, it may also work with others too.In case you do not found an apply section in dashboard. You can apply icon pack from a theme setting.
• Icon pack needs a launcher in order to work.
• Google Now Launcher do not support any icon packs.
• Missing an Icon? feel free to send me an icon request and I will try to update this pack with your requests.
• Jahir Fiquitiva for providing such a great dashboard.
Ask about our opinion, LineX Icon Pack provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to set up the Qbittorrent web UI for Linux [Guide]
Download and Install LineX Icon Pack on PC
To download and install LineX Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LineX Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LineX Icon Pack on PC.
Download LineX Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LineX Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LineX Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LineX Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.