Lines – Icon Pack (Pro Version) is a free Android App developed by Nate Wren Design, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Lines – Icon Pack (Pro Version) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Lines icons (pro version) are outlined shapes of the most popular apps. Included with the hand-crafted line icons are matching wallpapers, and widgets for clocks, battery and weather. Widgets offer color, size, and font customization and over 200 hand-picked wallpapers of skies, clouds & landscapes are included. The center of the icon outline is transparent, letting you show off your wallpaper beneath the icons. The line icons are xxxhdpi which means they're HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking lined icons on any device out there.
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn't support icon packs, you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.linesfree
• 3,700+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD Icons
• 200+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, outlined transparent icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
• Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the white icons nicely
• Most of the flat line icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Contains over 3,700 different clean, flat and simple outlined icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Request more line cons via "Request" tab
• Clean, white outline icons work best with dark wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
System widgets as well as editable KWGT widgets are included.
• Battery widgets
• Digital clock widgets
• Analog clock widget
• Weather widgets
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Evie Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• LG Home
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
PERSONALIZE YOUR SEARCH BAR
• CSBW Search bar: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.csbw
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Lines – Icon Pack (Pro Version) first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: TuneIn: Stream NFL Radio, Music, Sports & Podcasts Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Lines – Icon Pack (Pro Version) on PC
To download and install Lines – Icon Pack (Pro Version) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Lines – Icon Pack (Pro Version) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Lines – Icon Pack (Pro Version) on PC.
Download Lines – Icon Pack (Pro Version) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Lines – Icon Pack (Pro Version) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Lines – Icon Pack (Pro Version), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Lines – Icon Pack (Pro Version) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.