Linebit – Icon Pack is a free Android App developed by Edzon DM, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Linebit – Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Live a new experience with these beautiful linear icons and light up your screen with the vibrant colors that these generate. Apply them and enjoy the exclusivity.
★ 1860+ beautiful icons
★ 22 wallpapers
★ Support for many launchers
★ Weekly updates
This App is still in development, be patient We are working to give weekly updates. Please do not rate bad, if the icons are not to your liking you can send us an email requesting the refund.
▸ Email email@example.com
▸ Community https://goo.gl/87ptB4
▸ Twitter https://twitter.com/EdzonDM
Use dark wallpapers to highlight the colors of the icons and thus have a better visual experience.
Linebit – Icon Pack provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Lose Weight in 30 Days on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Linebit – Icon Pack on PC
To download and install Linebit – Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Linebit – Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Linebit – Icon Pack on PC.
Download Linebit – Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Linebit – Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Linebit – Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Linebit – Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.