Line2 – Second Phone Number is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Line2 – Second Phone Number PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Line2 is your complete business phone system for your Android device. Give your customers a professional call experience no matter where you are and keep your personal and business lines separate.
Multiple phone numbers: Add multiple virtual business phone numbers to your device and receive or make calls from anywhere.
Local and toll-free numbers: Go local with your business with localized numbers or give your customers toll-free numbers to call. You can also port your existing phone number to Line2.
Unlimited call and text: Get unlimited Voice over IP calls and texting across the United States and Canada. Also, get free calls and messaging between other Line2 users.
Auto-attendant: Guide your customers to right call queues like sales and support using the auto-attendant feature, along with on-hold music and pre-recorded call greetings.
No cellular data needed: Make and receive calls or texts using VoIP technology. No need for expensive cellular plans or hardware.
Call features: Screen and block unwanted calls with call screening and call blocking.
Designed for mobile business professionals, freelancers, and entrepreneurs, Line2 lets you keep your business and personal communications separate and eliminates the need to purchase and carry a second mobile phone.
More powerful features:
• Use your Line2 number across your smartphone, computers, and tablets.
• Share media with MMS and group messages with anyone in the U.S. and Canada.
• Quick and easy setup with no additional hardware required.
Questions or comments? We’re here to help, 7 days a week at http://help.line2.com or tap Settings -> Help from within the app.
Note: Your cellular provider may prohibit or restrict VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) on their network. It’s your responsibility to check with your cellular provider about their VoIP functionality, and any additional charges it may incur.
Line2 – Second Phone Number provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to set up X11 forwarding on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Line2 – Second Phone Number on PC
To download and install Line2 – Second Phone Number for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Line2 – Second Phone Number on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Line2 – Second Phone Number on PC.
Download Line2 – Second Phone Number for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Line2 – Second Phone Number Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Line2 – Second Phone Number, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Line2 – Second Phone Number on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.