Lime Player is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Lime Player Team. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Lime Player PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Powerful, fast and light video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
Lime Player is the best video app to play music & video. It is simple operation, quick start, smooth playback. It supports all types of video format format.
Lime Player can plays all ultra high definition video (HD video, 4k video) files too.
HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
SUBTITLE SUPPORTED – You can load subtitle file .srt from your device or from OpenSubtitles.org
– Plays all video files
– Small memory
– Media and Movie player
– Thumbnail of video files.
– Supports multiple subtitle formats
– Plays all types video formats including HD videos
– Video format: AVI, MP3, WAV, AAC, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, FLAC, 3GP, M4V, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV…
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
Lime Player provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Rise Up New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Lime Player on PC
To download and install Lime Player for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Lime Player on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Lime Player on PC.
Download Lime Player for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Lime Player Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Lime Player, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Lime Player on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.