Lifeline: Silent Night is the newest Adventure release developed and published by 3 Minute Games, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Lifeline: Silent Night PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Taylor is back in a suspenseful, new, real-time adventure for Android and Android Wear – Lifeline: Silent Night! Your choices shape the story as you play, and could mean life or death for one intrepid space explorer.
The hearts and imaginations of countless players worldwide were captured when the original Lifeline took Android by storm and now Taylor needs your help again in Lifeline: Silent Night!
Acclaimed author Dave Justus returns with a suspenseful new story that plays out in real time, delivering notifications throughout your day. Keep up as they come in, or catch up later when you’re free. You can even respond to Taylor directly from your Android Wear device. Your choices shape the story as you play.
Simple actions can have a profound effect. Complete any single path in the game and then go back and see what happens when you make a different choice.
Lifeline: Silent Night is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, and it’s up to you to save the White Star before it’s too late for its intrepid crew. The fate of Taylor, and the world, is in your hands!
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/c/LifelineGame
Praise for Lifeline:
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” – Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” – Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
• Taylor is back! Continue the story where the original Lifeline left off.
• Your choices shape the story as you play.
• Lifeline is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, with many possible outcomes.
• Internet connection not required. No in-app purchases and no ads.
Ask about our opinion, Lifeline: Silent Night provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: surespot encrypted messenger PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Lifeline: Silent Night on PC
To download and install Lifeline: Silent Night for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Lifeline: Silent Night on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Lifeline: Silent Night on PC.
Download Lifeline: Silent Night for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Lifeline: Silent Night Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Lifeline: Silent Night, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Lifeline: Silent Night on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.