Lifeline: Halfway to Infinity is a free Android Game developed by 3 Minute Games, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Lifeline: Halfway to Infinity PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Taylor's journey continues! Deep in the isolated vacuum of space, trapped in orbit around a strange black hole, our intrepid astronaut must once again reach out for a lifeline – YOU! Inside the spaceship Veridian, Taylor thought it was time for some hard-earned quiet solitude and a little R&R, but a very unexpected guest has other plans…
The story unfolds in real-time, and every decision you make shapes the course of the story. Taylor's life, the fate of humanity, and time itself are in your hands. No pressure!
• Taylor’s epic struggle for survival continues!
• The sixth installment in the hugely popular Green Series!
• Acclaimed author and fan favorite Dave Justus returns!
• Immerse yourself in this sci-fi adventure with notifications from Taylor delivered throughout your day.
• Your decisions could change the course of humanity… and possibly time itself!
Praise for Lifeline:
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” – Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” – Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Lifeline: Halfway to Infinity first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: World Around Me the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Lifeline: Halfway to Infinity on PC
To download and install Lifeline: Halfway to Infinity for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Lifeline: Halfway to Infinity on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Lifeline: Halfway to Infinity on PC.
Download Lifeline: Halfway to Infinity for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Lifeline: Halfway to Infinity Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Lifeline: Halfway to Infinity, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Lifeline: Halfway to Infinity on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.