Lifeline: Flatline is a free Adventure Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Lifeline: Flatline PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Lifeline series takes a terrifying turn in this interactive horror experience. Every decision you make could help Wynn to safety, or lead her to an untimely end.
Something has gone horribly wrong… Venture deep into a mysterious scientific facility, where a woman named Wynn has just woken up strapped to a hospital bed. She doesn't remember what happened to her – all she knows right now is that she has to get out of this place. And her only link to the outside world… is YOU!
Help Wynn navigate creepy darkened hallways as the shrieks of something inhuman get closer… In this thrilling interactive horror experience, your choices shape the story and ultimately decide Wynn's fate!
• A truly immersive horror experience!
• The Green Series continues with a terrifying twist!
• Written by award-winning author Daryl Gregory.
• Norman Fairbanks returns with an original bone-chilling score.
• Wynn’s heart-rate monitor gives real-time feedback as you make decisions in the story.
• Interact with the story on your phone, Android Wear device, or through notifications!
• Play in English, German, French, Japanese, or Russian!
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/c/LifelineGame
Praise for Lifeline:
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” – Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” – Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Lifeline: Flatline first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to play World Of Warcraft on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Lifeline: Flatline on PC
To download and install Lifeline: Flatline for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Lifeline: Flatline on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Lifeline: Flatline on PC.
Download Lifeline: Flatline for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Lifeline: Flatline Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Lifeline: Flatline, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Lifeline: Flatline on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.