LifeAfter is a free Role Playing Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LifeAfter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A blizzard of devastating virus beleaguered the world, bringing about the catastrophic disintegration of orders and covenants.
When the night falls, the world turned into a living hell, swarming with Infecteds. When you finally caught a break, and discovered a place to rest your sore feet, you found yourself exhausted, famished, low on ammo and plagued by the coldness of night. You can hear the growling of Infecteds, approaching, and you know it's going to be another night of angst and horror. How much longer can YOU survive?
LifeAfter, a mobile game depicting the survival of humanity in a post virus apocalyptic world, is officially launched.
Live on, together.
-Keep your will to survive and hopes alive.
The world you once knew so well is now a foreign place in the wave of a virus epidemic. The life of survivors is constantly being threatened by diseases, famine, cold, Infecteds and organizations with hidden agendas. You'll have to stay calm amid all these dangers and believe there is a way out.
-Live on with anything available.
Explore every inch of the post-apocalyptic world – be it in the city full of Infecteds, or an abandoned mine, or a broken-down college, or a freezing cold forest up in the highlands – to scavenge essential materials in order to survive. You'll need to know how to hunt and gather for food, how to tend to your wounds and make arms to protect yourself.
-Encounter other survivors.
You might encounter other survivors on your scavenging runs. You'll have to be extra careful, for they might attack you for loot. If they are amiable, you can choose to share with them your food, ammo and adventure stories.
-Build the final sanctuary for humanity.
With the trusted friends you made along the way, you can find a place to camp and build, one brick at a time, until you have the final sanctuary for humanity. Together, around the campfire, humans may once again fend off the long, cold night with hugs.
Ask about our opinion, LifeAfter provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Fix System Not Booting After KB4100347 On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install LifeAfter on PC
To download and install LifeAfter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LifeAfter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LifeAfter on PC.
Download LifeAfter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LifeAfter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LifeAfter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LifeAfter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.