Life is a Game is a free Android Game developed by DAERISOFT, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Life is a Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
'Life is a Game' is a life simulation game where you see the life of a person from birth until death.
Listen to the laughter of children in the children's room.
You will feel calm.
Tweets by daerisoft
'Life is a Game' is a running game.
Your life and appearance changes based on the type and
amount of coins you obtain, the choices you make using
the Choice button throughout the game.
For example, if you painted a lot when you were a child,
your character develops into an artistic teenager and shows
their talents in art. If they play a musical instrument, there
is a higher chance that your character develops into a singer.
Also, you need to take care of your happiness and the relationships
you have with other people.
Experience the numerous ending scenes that changes based on all of
the decisions you make as a baby, as a child, as a teenager, as a man
in his prime and as an elder.
*Tip : Adequately make use of the skills on the lower left.
Items purchased from the shop appear when certain conditions have
been met, so make sure to keep an eye out.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Life is a Game first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to Unblock US Netflix from the UK Using a VPN [Guide]
Download and Install Life is a Game on PC
To download and install Life is a Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Life is a Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Life is a Game on PC.
Download Life is a Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Life is a Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Life is a Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Life is a Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.