Libya Mobile Lookup is the newest Communication release developed and published by AOB Software. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Libya Mobile Lookup PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Libya Mobile Lookup is a service lets you search for the customer name of a Libyan mobile number
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/lmlookup
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- How does Libya Mobile Lookup work?
The functionality of Libya Mobile Lookup is based on three databases:
1) The widely available Libyana Mobile Phones Database.
2) The widely available Al-Madar Mobile Phones Database.
3) A Custom Database which is regularly updated with input from the app users (when they agree to share and upload their own contacts).
When you use the app to search for a specific number, the application will check the three aforementioned databases for this number. The name with the highest accuracy and most repetitions across the databases is displayed to you in the app.
2- Why does the app show the name of the current user of the phone number, despite the fact that the number is officially registered to another name?
This happens when the number is registered under a certain name in the official phone company's records, but the number is associated with a different name in the contacts of several users (see previous point).
3- Can the app access my SMS, pictures, or any other files on my phone?
No. When you first install the app, it will request access to your device's ID, Contacts and Internet Access, all of which are essential for the search functionality of the app, and (upon your approval) would be used to help update the Custom Dynamic database of the application.
The app cannot access anything else on your device. Your private data such as pictures, messages and anything else are completely secure as far as Libya Mobile Lookup is concerned.
4- Can I cancel the contacts sharing feature?
Yes. As of version 1.0.7, you can keep your contacts private by simply enetring the app's settings menu and disabling the option to upload your contacts to the application's database.
5- Is Libya Mobile Lookup affiliated with any government or non-government organization?
No. Libya Mobile Lookup is not affiliated with anu government or non-government organization, and has no purpose other than those clearly stated in the app's description.
6- When will the app be released for the iPhone?
The iPhone version of the app is under development. We will make an announcement once it is ready for release.
7- What is the meaning of the Red/Orange/Green accuracy indicator?
Green means the displayed result is very accurate.
Orange means the displayed result is reasonably accurate.
Red means the displayed result is questionable, it may or may not be accurate.
8- What is the "Loose Mode"?
When the "Loose Mode" is activated, the app will not require the repetition of a name in order for it to be considered as an acceptable search result. (i.e. it will display a name associated with the number in question even if it was only shared by one user).
9- What is the "Premium Points"?
Premium Points enables extra features not available to the Normal Mode, like displaying all the names associated with the number in question. Also, you may remove Ads.
Libya Mobile Lookup provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: 채팅남녀 – 남녀 모두를 위한 채팅 무료채팅 랜덤채팅 영상채팅 만남 Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Libya Mobile Lookup on PC
To download and install Libya Mobile Lookup for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Libya Mobile Lookup on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Libya Mobile Lookup on PC.
Download Libya Mobile Lookup for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Libya Mobile Lookup Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Libya Mobile Lookup, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Libya Mobile Lookup on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.