Libro+ is a free Android App developed by irmavepdev, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Libro+ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Do you like BOOK ?
Books that you're reading now.
Books that you wish to read
You can make your own bookshelf to manage your own book list with "LIBRO+"
This app will help your reading !
If you're not korean, you have to change search provider to google in search page (menu on top)
* Leave comment and quotation
* Manage category
* Monthly reading history
* Graph for annual reading
* Show reading progress.
* Search books that you added
* Widgets for comment and quotation
* Local backup and restore data
* Remote backup and restore data
Storage (Required) – Book cover files and data backup / restore
Camera (Required) – Scan barcode
Contact (Required) – Access google drive to backup / restore data
Phone (Required) – Check app license
Libro+ provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Obd Mary – OBD2 car scanner & dashboard on ELM327 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Libro+ on PC
To download and install Libro+ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Libro+ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Libro+ on PC.
Download Libro+ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Libro+ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Libro+, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Libro+ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.