LG ThinQ is a free Android App developed by LG Electronics, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LG ThinQ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
■ Build the kind of connected home you always wanted with ThinQ
The first thing to do on the all new ThinQ is to set up your home. Start by giving your home a name and choosing a wallpaper. Invite members so that your whole family can share and control the products of your home together.
■ Place appliances where you want
What’s a house with no rooms? Arrange your electronic appliances just the way you want in your rooms, living room, etc., and control them conveniently.
■ Pick and choose the alerts you want
The Notification board now shows product and service related alerts on separate screens, so you can choose which alerts to receive.
■ Frequently used features are now more secure
Security improvements have been made to features such as remote controlling, Smart Diagnosis, purchasing supplies, etc. Try them out now.
[Android OS Requirements]
– The ThinQ app supports Android OS 7.0 and higher. Smartphones using Android OS version 6.0.1 or lower must update their OS in order to use the latest version of the app.
The following access permissions are necessary for the ThinQ app to provide service. Optional permissions are not required to use the app but restrictions to certain features may apply.
■ Required Permissions
– Outgoing Calls: To access related app settings such as language and region and contact the LG Service Center after smart diagnosing devices
– Location: To obtain the device connecting SSID & Wi-Fi info when adding devices and search for weather info, current location, etc. To obtain and use location information when using the automation feature (optional)
■ Optional Permissions
– Photos, Media & Files: To check the storage capacity of your smartphone for downloading the software of devices to add. Certain devices may also send and save images on your smartphone.
– Contacts: To verify user information when signing in to the app
– Camera: To scan QR codes
– Mic: Needed when using the smart diagnosis feature
LG ThinQ provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Grand Prix Story PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install LG ThinQ on PC
To download and install LG ThinQ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LG ThinQ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LG ThinQ on PC.
Download LG ThinQ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LG ThinQ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LG ThinQ, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LG ThinQ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.