LEO dictionary is a free Android App developed by Leo GmbH, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LEO dictionary PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The application offers access to the LEO dictionaries, language courses and Survival Kits as well as the vocabulary trainer and forums.
LEO’s online dictionaries are always up to date (no updates necessary).
★ English ⇔ German (827,000 entries)
★ French ⇔ German (270,000 entries)
★ Spanish ⇔ German (225,000 entries)
★ Italian ⇔ German (224,000 entries)
★ Chinese ⇔ German (208,000 entries)
★ Russian ⇔ German (307,000 entries)
★ Portuguese ⇔ German (128,000 entries)
★ Polish ⇔ German (79,000 entries)
★ English ⇔ Spanish (136,000 entries)
With LEO you can do more than just look up the meaning of a word in a different language. LEO also provides:
☆ noun and verb tables
☆ real voice audio pronunciation (nospeech synthesis)
☆ grammar and etymology,
as well as other information relevant to the search term(s) including
☆ orthographically similar words
☆ possible base forms for inflected words
☆ links to forum discussions containing the search term(s)
Language courses and Survival Kits
Learn a new language and find your way round in a new country. With LEO’s language courses and Survival Kits you can learn nine languages and find out about different customs and cultures – on your desktop or mobile device (also offline). The language courses and Survival Kits can be purchased within the app.
Use our free vocabulary trainer to create personal word lists and improve your vocabulary. We use a two-way synchronization method, which means you can access all your word lists on your mobile devices or on your desktop, all you need is a free account.
Connect with other users and get help with language-related questions that are not answered by the dictionary. To participate in the forums all you need is a free user account.
The app contains adverts which you can choose to remove by subscribing to our ad-free version.
For a detailed description of all features, please visit https://www.leo.org
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced LEO dictionary first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Exploration lite base: Pocket Edition on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install LEO dictionary on PC
To download and install LEO dictionary for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LEO dictionary on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LEO dictionary on PC.
Download LEO dictionary for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LEO dictionary Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LEO dictionary, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LEO dictionary on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.