Lenz is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Lenz.ir. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Lenz PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Thanks to technology enhancement there’s no need sitting at home to watch TV. Lenz is providing a service which provides you with live TV, time shifted TV and VOD through Internet connection and data on your handset or set top box.
With Lenz you can connect to this amusing multimedia service whether you are at work, in subway or even in the street with network data and watch your favorite program or video.
Lenz provides live TV, time shifted TV and VOD satisfying for different ages and different tastes.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Lenz first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Covet Fashion – Dress Up Game on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Lenz on PC
To download and install Lenz for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Lenz on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Lenz on PC.
Download Lenz for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Lenz Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Lenz, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Lenz on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.