LEGO® Building Instructions is a free Android App developed by LEGO System A/S, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LEGO® Building Instructions PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
LEGO® Building Instructions is the official app to find and save digital building manuals for your LEGO sets.
With the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders big or small can:
– Build with Instructions PLUS, the ultimate 3D modeling experience that provides assistance when you’re building selected LEGO sets (look for the 3D builder icon).
– Find PDF manual booklets for all sets from 2015 to today.
– Search and explore LEGO sets.
– Save sets to a LEGO Account.
– Discover new ways to rig lego bricks.
Get started by scanning the QR-code found on the front cover of your instruction manual or by searching for your set in the app.
Try out the all new Instructions PLUS, an awesome 3D modeling experience that helps you when you’re building selected LEGO sets and guides you smoothly through the building process. The assisted 3D builder feature lets you interact with the model by zooming, rotating or enabling ghost view as you build.
Build a digital collection of your LEGO sets and access them across devices by creating a free LEGO Account. Perfect for families who share a tablet!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
You will need a stable internet connection to use this app.
The LEGO Building Instructions app is brand new – we will continue to add sets to the experience so you can grow your digital collection and find fun new ways to rig your LEGO bricks!
Want to know if your set has Instructions PLUS?
We're eager to hear how we can make this app better for you! Please leave us your thoughts and recommendations in reviews.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group.
LEGO Building Instructions is the perfect app that guides keen builders looking for digital manuals. Find tons of building instructions from 2015 to today (with more on the way!), discover new ways to rig your bricks and save manuals in PDF form in our digital library. Have fun using Instructions PLUS, a cool, interactive feature available for selected sets with assisted 3D modeling, zoom, pan and ghost viewing modes. Find new ways to rig LEGO bricks and have fun exploring tons of digital building guides with our cool app!
Ask about our opinion, LEGO® Building Instructions provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Game Dev Tycoon on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install LEGO® Building Instructions on PC
To download and install LEGO® Building Instructions for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LEGO® Building Instructions on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LEGO® Building Instructions on PC.
Download LEGO® Building Instructions for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LEGO® Building Instructions Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LEGO® Building Instructions, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LEGO® Building Instructions on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.