Left vs Right: Brain Games for Brain Training is a free Android Game developed by MochiBits, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Left vs Right: Brain Games for Brain Training PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Our games are designed to test your Awareness, Adaptability, Reflex, Reasoning, Precision, and Patience.
Left vs Right includes 50 total games that test and train your brain in one or more of the 6 categories.
Left vs Right has Colorblind Mode! Just activate it in the app's settings menu.
VIP members can train all 6 training categories each day. All games from those categories are available. You can additionally play and train individual games an unlimited amount of times each day. Only VIP members can also see Category Brain Quotients, Category Percentiles, and your score history for each game.
Regular members can start out training 3 out of 6 categories each day for free. Only regular games from those categories will available. Additionally, you can complete the final 3 daily training games (including VIP games) for free after watching a short video. You can also play individual games using tokens. Regular games cost 1 token. VIP games cost 3 tokens. Additional tokens can only be earned by watching a short video.
Become a VIP member by upgrading your account with one of 4 types of subscriptions:
— Free Trial* / Week Pass: $0.99 USD
— Monthly VIP Subscription: $1.99 USD
— Yearly VIP Subscription: $5.99 USD
— Lifetime VIP Pass: $9.99 USD
Prices will vary depending on your country and local currency.
(* PLEASE NOTE: The free trial is a weekly subscription that offers you the first week for free. You must cancel the weekly subscription before the second week if you choose to not renew the weekly subscription.)
Thank you so much for playing!
Now go exercise your brain!
Tweets by lvrbrain
Left vs Right requests permission to read and write to your external storage to buffer and enhance your video ad experience. These permissions only apply to Android versions earlier than 6. For Android 6 or later, you can still play the game even if you decline these permissions. Video ads are shown when using a regular account. They help fund the production of LvR, so we appreciate your support. If you have any questions regarding permissions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ask about our opinion, Left vs Right: Brain Games for Brain Training provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Knife Frenzy the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Left vs Right: Brain Games for Brain Training on PC
To download and install Left vs Right: Brain Games for Brain Training for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Left vs Right: Brain Games for Brain Training on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Left vs Right: Brain Games for Brain Training on PC.
Download Left vs Right: Brain Games for Brain Training for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Left vs Right: Brain Games for Brain Training Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Left vs Right: Brain Games for Brain Training, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Left vs Right: Brain Games for Brain Training on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.