LEATHER® is the newest Sports release developed and published by Hitsunk Games for Studio Industrial Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LEATHER® PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Become a rookie boxing manager with something to prove, working to establish a stable of talented fighters to take on the world – in LEATHER®: Tactical Boxing Management.
Recruit promising young amateurs, established professionals or retired veterans, challenge favourable opponents, and train your fighters for upcoming bouts. Fights are won or lost depending on the strategy and tactics you devise, so it’s crucial to analyse both your combatant and your opponent to create the correct fight plan. Winning bouts will move your boxer up their respective weight division rankings, to eventually challenge for the world championship belt itself.
But the boxing world is a slippery one; losing bouts will delay your ability to challenge others, ruining your momentum and allowing other promising stars to challenge your position. Suffering injuries during bouts will lower your boxer’s subsequent fitness, meaning they will be less effective in the next bout unless given time to rest and recuperate. Boxers you seek revenge upon might shift weight division, foiling your plans for immediate payback.
Different boxers peak at different stages during their careers, and as time passes your boxers will age and their abilities will wane. Young, fresh-faced opponents will rise through the ranks to challenge your dominance, and wily old campaigners will battle on long passed their best, eager to show they’ve still got it.
The path to glory is not always clear, and it is up to you how you form your fighters’ careers. Do you ambitiously rush them up through the rankings – challenging as high as you can each time, or do you favour a steadier approach – building your boxer’s skills over more contests? Do you favour the breathless punch exchanges of the lower weight divisions, or the thudding power of the heavier ones? Will you dominate in one weight division for a decade, or will you shift your fighters from division to division, capturing as many titles as possible before their skills begin to wane? Do you allow your recruits to retire undefeated at the peak of their powers, or do you keep ushering them on for one more tilt at the big time, long after their abilities have deteriorated?
The choice is yours; there’s no end-game in LEATHER®. The only definition of glory is your own.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced LEATHER® first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: OnetX – Connect Animal New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install LEATHER® on PC
To download and install LEATHER® for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LEATHER® on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LEATHER® on PC.
Download LEATHER® for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LEATHER® Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LEATHER®, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LEATHER® on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.