LearnIt – Screen Time Parental Control is a free Android App developed by LearnIt, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LearnIt – Screen Time Parental Control PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Learnit is a win-win in the daily screen time battle for both parents and children!
Parents set daily screen time allowances, and children Learn to Earn their daily allotted screen time by completing learning activities. Children can choose from dozens of educational categories, and watch amazing video from the worlds top educational brands.
Additional features include:
– 3 tiers of app Level blocking
– Always block Adult apps or social media
– Always allow access to other educational apps
– Allow games, youtube etc. after completing a Learnit activity
– Manual Locking and Unlocking devices
– Children can pause and manage the time they earn, when they want to use it
– Thousands of videos from the top educational brands
Learnit is not an app to snoop on your children. With learn it, you will receive parental control options but you will NOT have access to their texts, pictures, and social media. We believe parenting involves having real discussions, setting up rules, and guidelines with your children. If you have an at-risk child where you need to see their activity, please find another app.
LearnIt – Screen Time Parental Control provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Mi Calculator on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install LearnIt – Screen Time Parental Control on PC
To download and install LearnIt – Screen Time Parental Control for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LearnIt – Screen Time Parental Control on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LearnIt – Screen Time Parental Control on PC.
Download LearnIt – Screen Time Parental Control for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LearnIt – Screen Time Parental Control Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LearnIt – Screen Time Parental Control, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LearnIt – Screen Time Parental Control on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.