Learning games for toddlers age 3 is a free Educational Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Learning games for toddlers age 3 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Learning games for kindergarten and toddlers age 2 to 5. The app has 64 activities for toddlers that will help your baby develop basic skills like hand eye coordination, fine motor, logical thinking and visual perception. Toddler games are suitable for both girls and boys and can be a part of preschool education for kids.
Bimi Boo will visit 8 different locations such as jungle, sea, city, space, desert, wild west and Arctic that contain 64 levels with the following types of activities:
Size: Understand differences in sizes by sorting items into correct slots.
123: Counting for toddlers for learning numbers 1, 2 and 3.
Puzzles: A simple puzzle for kids to improve hand eye coordination.
Attention: Develop memory and logic.
Shapes: Sort items by their shape to develop visual perception and hand eye coordination.
Coloring: Sort items by their color.
Logic: Develop visual perception by sorting items with different meaning.
Memory: Memorize and find items shown earlier.
Learning games for toddlers age 3 runs perfectly without wifi. All the activities were developed with participation of experts in the field of children education. 1 pack with 8 toddler games is free.
Ages: 2, 3, 4 or 5 years old pre-kindergarten and kindergarten children.
You will never find annoying ads inside our app. We are always glad to receive your feedback and suggestions.
Learning games for toddlers age 3 provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: The 7 best desklets for the Cinnamon desktop [Guide]
Download and Install Learning games for toddlers age 3 on PC
To download and install Learning games for toddlers age 3 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Learning games for toddlers age 3 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Learning games for toddlers age 3 on PC.
Download Learning games for toddlers age 3 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Learning games for toddlers age 3 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Learning games for toddlers age 3, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Learning games for toddlers age 3 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.