Learn 163 Languages | Bluebird is the newest Education release developed and published by Bluebird Languages. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Learn 163 Languages | Bluebird PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Learn to speak and understand 163 languages with interactive audio lessons narrated in any of 146 languages.
"Affordable, responsive, easy to set up, and simple to access, Bluebird is
loaded with user-friendly features and contains an enormous amount of content. This is an excellent resource for users seeking a handy, enhanced mobile experience for language learning." – Library Journal
Choose from 11,000,000 pre-recorded lessons or create a truly personalized course that revolves around the things you love.
If you’re learning for your job, you can even create a personalized course for any of 60 occupations.
Bluebird uses the scientifically proven spaced repetition technique, so you’ll learn quickly and retain what you learn long-term. Just listen and repeat – it’s that easy.
Learn 163 languages hands-free. No typing or swiping needed. Learn while you’re exercising, cooking, commuting, or relaxing at home. You can even stream your Bluebird lessons to smart speakers like Google Home or to your TV.
For Each Language, You’ll Learn:
* 2,000 high frequency words. (84% of everyday speech includes these powerful words.)
* The top 100 verbs – with conjugations in the past, present, and future tenses.
* How to build complete sentences on your own.
* How to manage dozens of everyday situations.
* How to handle complex conversations.
Personalized Language Courses
Bluebird’s personalized language courses can last from a month to a year, and adapt to your age, skill level, and available time. A one-year personalized course, for example, has 260 audio lessons created specifically for you. Create as many courses as you like – there’s no limit.
A Global Approach
Bluebird brings language learning to the world’s population in an unprecedented way. You can learn any of the 163 languages we offer from any of 146 narration languages. That means 23,798 possible language combinations; 5 million hours of pre-recorded lessons (that’s 628 calendar years of instruction); plus all the personalized courses you want to create.
Something for Everybody
Whether you’re preparing for a trip or want to learn a language for fun, school, or work, Bluebird will teach you what you need to know, and ensure you remember what you learn long-term. And, with family-friendly content throughout, your whole family can enjoy learning languages the Bluebird way.
Unparalleled Content and Quality
Bluebird has the most comprehensive language courses in the world, with an average of 10,000 instructional phrases per language. Each Bluebird lesson lasts between 15 and 45 minutes, with the average lesson lasting 30 minutes. Our curriculum is teacher-designed and human-translated; our narrators and actors are professional voice-over artists and native speakers of their respective languages; and our audio is studio-grade.
Learn in your native language
Narration available in 146 Languages
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Learn 163 Languages | Bluebird first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Set Up Rclone For Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Learn 163 Languages | Bluebird on PC
To download and install Learn 163 Languages | Bluebird for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Learn 163 Languages | Bluebird on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Learn 163 Languages | Bluebird on PC.
Download Learn 163 Languages | Bluebird for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Learn 163 Languages | Bluebird Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Learn 163 Languages | Bluebird, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Learn 163 Languages | Bluebird on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.