Leap Day is a free Android Game developed by Nitrome, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Leap Day PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Leap Day is a fast paced action platformer with a brand new level every day!
…no really EVERY DAY!
…like until the END OF TIME!
• A brand new level you can finish every day!
• Set in a different location every day!
• Everyone will have exactly the same level every day!
• Different traps every day!
• Different monsters every day!
• Finish the day and get a gold trophy stamp on your calendar… every day! (As long as your good enough!)
• Did we get across there's a ton of new stuff every day?
• Simple one touch gameplay in portrait orientation. A perfect platformer on the go!
• A colourful and stunning pixel art world. Retro nostalgia is a go!
• A real labour of love from the whole Nitrome team!
This game contains third party advertising and cross promotion for other nitrome games, both which can be removed via a one time In App Purchase.
Leap Day provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Automatically Enable Do Not Disturb While Screen Sharing Your Desktop [macOS] [Guide]
Download and Install Leap Day on PC
To download and install Leap Day for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Leap Day on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Leap Day on PC.
Download Leap Day for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Leap Day Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Leap Day, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Leap Day on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.