League+ is a free Strategy Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on League+ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
For League of Legends players who want to stay connected to the game and their friends while AFK.
ESPORTS ON TAP
If LEC is what you wanna see, LCS makes you say ‘YES’ or LCK has you screaming ‘YAY’ then we’ve got what you need. Stay up to date on the schedule, watch matches and earn rewards for doing it right in the app.
LOL CONTENT TO YOUR HEART’S CONTENT
Be the first to hear about the newest champ, game update or League streamer. Get notifications so that you’re always among the first to know when something big goes down in the world of League.
The League+ app connects directly to your existing League of Legends account and friend list. If you don't already have an account, sign up on leagueoflegends.com.
Ask about our opinion, League+ provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: HBO GO: Stream with TV Package the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install League+ on PC
To download and install League+ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type League+ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy League+ on PC.
Download League+ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More League+ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using League+, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running League+ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.