LeafSnap – Plant Identification is the newest Education release developed and published by Appixi. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LeafSnap – Plant Identification PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
When you discover a beautiful wildflower or unusual looking shrub, and you struggle to discern its genus. Instead of wasting time trawling through websites or asking your gardener friends, why not simply take a snap and have an app do the work for you?
Plant Identification can currently recognize 90% of all known species of plants and trees, which covers most of the species you will encounter in every country on Earth.
– Instantly Identify thousands of plants, flowers, fruits and trees with advanced artificial intelligence
– Learn more about plants, including beautiful pictures around the world
– Quickly identify plants, flowers, trees and more. Have instant access to a huge Plant Database that is constantly learning and adding information on new plant species.
Download Plant Identification and enjoy identifying flowers, trees, fruits and plants on the go!
LeafSnap – Plant Identification provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: 1DM: Fastest Video, Torrent Downloader & Browser on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install LeafSnap – Plant Identification on PC
To download and install LeafSnap – Plant Identification for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LeafSnap – Plant Identification on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LeafSnap – Plant Identification on PC.
Download LeafSnap – Plant Identification for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LeafSnap – Plant Identification Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LeafSnap – Plant Identification, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LeafSnap – Plant Identification on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.