Lazarillo GPS for Blind is the newest Tools release developed and published by LAZARILLO. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Lazarillo GPS for Blind PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
LazarilloApp the GPS for the blind and visually impaired, lets you explore the world around you and set up routes.
Lazarillo is a specialized GPS app that brings mobility tools for blind people. Using audio messages, Lazarillo will tell you about nearby places, the street you are walking on, street intersections in your way and more! Like a radio, Lazarillo will announce the places around you while you move. This app was designed and implemented with active feedback from blind people.
The GPS resource is used even if the App is in the background. This allows the user to keep using the app without active usage of the screen, so that they can still enjoy the features of Lazarillo even when their phone is in their pocket or when using other relevant apps.
Note: "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
This app allows you to use its accessibility functions for free, it just requires mobile data or a Wi-Fi connection.
To collaborate with blind people, Lazarillo's main feature is to become the user's companion, providing essential information that allows displacement and autonomy.
The goal is to help the person reach the chosen place in a simple way, receiving Lazarillo indications by voice and notifications of nearby places, institutions, shops, etc, allowing communication between the user and the city.
The app contains the following features:
– Exploration: Provides your actual position, nearby places, and street intersections while you are walking on the street, in a bus or by car.
– Category searches: Allows you to find nearby places from a specific category such as banks, health, food, shop, art, entertainment, etc.
– Specific searches: Allows you to find a route to any place using voice or keyboard.
Lazarillo provides information about establishments that work with blind or visually impaired people. The app is linked to a web platform where the institutions are able to show important information about events, courses, workshops, and any data that a blind person may need. In that way Lazarillo collaborates with these institutions improving the communication among users, providing better connectivity between people with visual disability.
For suggestions and doubts, you can visit our website www.lazarillo.cl or send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Ask about our opinion, Lazarillo GPS for Blind provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Smashy Road: Wanted the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Lazarillo GPS for Blind on PC
To download and install Lazarillo GPS for Blind for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Lazarillo GPS for Blind on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Lazarillo GPS for Blind on PC.
Download Lazarillo GPS for Blind for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Lazarillo GPS for Blind Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Lazarillo GPS for Blind, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Lazarillo GPS for Blind on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.