Layton: Curious Village in HD is a free Android Game developed by LEVEL-5 Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Layton: Curious Village in HD PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Awarded Best Handheld Game of 2008. Discover the title that launched a legacy!
With over 17 million units sold worldwide, discover the original title that shaped the puzzle-adventure genre and launched a legacy. Digitally remastered in HD for mobile devices and with new, never-before-seen animated cutscenes, it’s time to run the cerebral marathon with Professor Layton and the Curious Village.
The tale begins as Professor Layton, a true English gentleman and famous archeologist, drives to the remote settlement of St. Mystere with his apprentice, Luke, in response to a request from the widow of a wealthy baron. The baron’s will indicates that the family treasure, the Golden Apple, is hidden somewhere within the village, and whoever finds it will inherit the whole of the Reinhold Estate. The Professor and Luke must search the town for clues leading to the precious heirloom.
Featuring a distinctive artistic style that oozes old-world charm, the game’s quirky cast of characters instantly comes to life. The animated cutscenes, remastered in HD, tell key parts of the tale in gorgeous detail. And ever-present in the background, the original soundtrack, beloved by many players, keenly captures the mood of the Layton universe.
With puzzles created by Akira Tago, author of the “Atama no Taisou” (lit. “Head Gymnastics”) books, Professor Layton and the Curious Village brings together more than 100 brain teasers including slide puzzles, matchstick puzzles, and even trick questions to flex players’ observation, logic, and critical thinking skills. In addition, rather than just selecting challenges from a list, players uncover puzzles through conversations with the villagers or by investigating their surroundings.
If you are obsessed with mind-bending puzzles, Professor Layton and the Curious Village is for you!
• 1st installment of the Layton Series
• Over 100 puzzles, designed by Akira Tago, that can be tackled on the way to solving the case
• New! Exclusive, never-before-seen animation footage
• Beautifully remastered in HD for mobile devices
• Engaging mini-games that include collecting gizmos and pieces of a mysterious painting, as well as pursuing side characters
• Offline play after initial download
This game can be played in English only.
* Requires Android OS 4.4 or higher.
Ask about our opinion, Layton: Curious Village in HD provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Joyride: play live trivia shows with friends the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Layton: Curious Village in HD on PC
To download and install Layton: Curious Village in HD for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Layton: Curious Village in HD on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Layton: Curious Village in HD on PC.
Download Layton: Curious Village in HD for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Layton: Curious Village in HD Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Layton: Curious Village in HD, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Layton: Curious Village in HD on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.