LayerPaint HD is a free Art & Design App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on LayerPaint HD PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
– Pen Pressure Support (Enable from settings)
– Wacom Tablet Support
– Open/Save (MDP Format / It opens by FireAlpaca/MediBang Paint)
– PSD Import/Export
– Foreground color brush, Transparent color brush
– Add Palette, Remove Palette
– Add Layer, Remove Layer, Clipping Layer, Lock Alpha
– Layer Mode (Normal, Add/Emit, Multiply, Overlay, Screen, Lighten, Darken, Difference, Dodge, Burn, Soft Light, Hard Light, Hue, Color, Saturation, Luminosity)
– Watercolor Edge Effect (Layer Effect)
– Selection Tool (Rectangle, Lasso, Free Transform, Mesh Transform)
– Bucket Tool (Auto Expand (0, 1, 2 pixel), Enable/Disable AntiAliasing)
– Filter (Hue, Gaussian Blur, Mosaic, Monochrome, Extracting Lines)
– Navigator (Check Settings)
– Eraser, Move Tool, Fill Rectangle, Gradient
– Keyboard Shortcut (Customization Not Supported)
— Undo: Ctrl+Z. Redo: Ctrl+Y, Ctrl+Shift+Z. Brush Tool: B. Eraser Tool: E. Init Color: D. Exchange Fore/BG Color: X. Flip View: Down.
[Manual (machine translation)]
[Example (Tablet UI)]
http://fuzichoco.com/ (Artist – fuzichoco
[Example (Smartphone UI)]
– Google Pixel 3
[Devices that have been verified in the past]
– Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012)
– Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
– Galaxy Note 8.0 (N5120)
– Nexus7 (2012)
– Cintiq Companion Hybrid
– NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet
– HTC J ONE
– LG Optimus G (LGL21)
– Korean language : https://twitter.com/MyungsooLim
– Chinese Language (Simplified) :
– http://weibo.com/saierme http://saier.me/
– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAKV_Ptq8DY (layerpaint video
– http://www.tomshw.it/cont/news/video-epic-fail-come-si-disegna-con-galaxy-note-e-wacom/54629/1.html (come si disegna con Galaxy Note e Wacom
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced LayerPaint HD first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: SafeBoda for Drivers New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install LayerPaint HD on PC
To download and install LayerPaint HD for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type LayerPaint HD on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy LayerPaint HD on PC.
Download LayerPaint HD for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More LayerPaint HD Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using LayerPaint HD, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running LayerPaint HD on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.