Laser Overload is the newest Puzzle release developed and published by Tap Anywhere. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Laser Overload PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Laser Overload is the free Puzzle game from the makers of Connect.
The goal is to connect energy sources with the batteries to recharge them.
🔌 How to play 💡
Rotate mirrors and use energy teleports to keep the grid functional.
▲Free – The game is 100% free for everyone, you can play the game without any payment.
▲Accessible – The difficulty is designed for everyone. Special objectives are designed for veterans. Can you collect all the stars without breaking the grid?
▲Beautiful – Simple, clean yet amazing looking.
▲Portable – No battery drainer. No internet connection required. Play on every plane flight or on the subway.
▲You do not need any knowledge about electricity or power grids in order to enjoy this game. 🙂
The nature of the game is quite meditative, it flexes the player's mind and electrifies his thoughts. Are you able to get all the stars?
Send us your suggestions and feedback as we are always looking to add new special levels and features at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Laser Overload first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: 7 Essential Linux Apps Every User Needs To Install [Guide]
Download and Install Laser Overload on PC
To download and install Laser Overload for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Laser Overload on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Laser Overload on PC.
Download Laser Overload for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Laser Overload Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Laser Overload, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Laser Overload on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.