Kryss – The Battle of Words is the newest Word release developed and published by Word and Sudoku Games, LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Kryss – The Battle of Words PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
😍Kryss is the new, highly addictive game that lets two players test each other's imagination and vocabulary!😍
The turn-based game is developed from the idea of transforming the traditional crossword solution – old school Scandinavian style – into a game where you compete against each other in the same crossword puzzle.
You receive five letters each turn, then strive to place the letters in the crossword within a minute. There are several ways of out-scoring your opponent, including significant bonuses for completing words, for getting key letters right or for using all your five letters within a round.
Then again: it might just pay off to keep one of the crucial letters for later use – when the stakes are higher.
Kryss has the element of randomly awarded letters in common with other classic word games.
But Kryss is faster, and it offers a logic and gaming experience which makes it feel like no other pastime you ever engaged in. It is pure yoga for the brain, meditation for the mind, and vocabulary training in a game, all the while being so easily accessible that it is loads of fun for both young and old.
And with the chat function you can keep in touch with your favorite aunt at the same time as teasing your best friend for being the slowest player in the known Universe.
By sending challenges to your friends via social media, email or text messages you will get both more people to compete with and in-game bonuses that lets you enjoy Kryss even more!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Kryss – The Battle of Words first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Sonic Chibi Race: 3D Free Kart & Car Racing Game New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Kryss – The Battle of Words on PC
To download and install Kryss – The Battle of Words for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Kryss – The Battle of Words on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Kryss – The Battle of Words on PC.
Download Kryss – The Battle of Words for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Kryss – The Battle of Words Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Kryss – The Battle of Words, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Kryss – The Battle of Words on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.